Arapaho Asset Management is excited to announce their schedule of affordable seminars and classes for those who want to make a plan for their futures.
Says Managing Partner Rachel Namoff, “If your plans for retirement income that you believe to be true, turned out not to be true, when would you want to know? Financial Education is knowledge and power. During our classes, we will discuss financial concerns that many people have in these challenging economic times, allowing everyone to make informed decisions regarding their retirement.”
Arapaho Asset Management offers affordable classes and workshops at several locations throughout the Denver Metro area, including Arapaho Community College Main Campus in Littleton, South Metro Chamber of Commerce in Littleton, and Infinity Park Event Center in Glendale.
The “Retirement Planning Today” seminars are two three hour sessions and will instruct attendees on how to take the confusion out of planning for retirement. Many Americans are concerned about their financial situation, preserving their savings, and running out of money in retirement. With so many options in today’s marketplace, it is often hard to decide what strategy is appropriate for each person’s specific situation.
Seminars Address These and Many More Important Questions:
- Can I continue my present standard of living into my retirement years?
- When can I retire without running out of money?
- How could my situation change during challenging economic times?
- How would it affect my family if I die prematurely?
- How would it affect my family if I enter a nursing facility?
- What are the possible solutions if my situation changes?
See complete schedule and sign up here or call (303) 797-5722. Classes cost $59 per household and include course material.